Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OK... lets talk about being too tight

I'm talking RESTRICTION tightness....... pervs

First thing......... scale said 202 this morning! officially 70 lbs down from April 1, 2007..... I'm glad I'm happy... I'm almost in ONEderland..... but I think I may have to face facts that with my last tweaker fill (.3 cc's) I am too tight..... I don't know... I need to evaluate what exactly I'm eating and how fast. I've been eating mostly soups....... soups laced with crackers. I did eat some rotel dip w/ chips on Christmas eve, and yesterday I had mashed potatoes w/brown gravy...

I had a pretty violet PB last week on a very tender bbq meatball that had been in the crock pot all day...... It scared me. It was not a normal little PB (it was violent retching that hurt) hurt my port area and I went to bed with a heating pad. I haven't felt any pain since, but now I'm freaked out............ I need to get away from all the holiday sweets, and REALLY evaluate what I'm eating. I know that I do need more protein, to which my dh says he's got the answer...... :)
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWe.......... :) I do need to decide....... am I eating 1/2 cup of food and staying full???????? (IF I answered this truthfully, yes 1/2 -1 cup of food IS all I'm eating)

The filling out of a deviled egg with a cracker COULD ball up and clog the ol band... did I suck the filling out of 4 deviled eggs????? is that a half cup??? All questions that I need to consider really consider before messing with my restriction.......... because right now it kicks ass!

1 comment:

Candy-O said...

I'm looking forward to my next fill already! I feel like Scarlett O'Hara ; "tighter, tighter"!!