Saturday, December 29, 2007

A BandName........

First.......... since I am so scale oriented right now......... 200.8 this morning!
SO CLOSE...... but still 2something.
Some peeps on my LBT Violet thread were talking about naming our bands......
BillyBadAss, WIT aka whateverittakes, UpChuck, Bluto........ funny and poinant.... mine is named Crazy Nadine......... its a family name for me... my hard of hearing grandpa thought that my dad gave me a hippy name of "crazy" so in that side of the family it was my name....., later my neice Erica got a hold of the name and to her I was Crazy Nadine, after her uncle and I divorced no one really called me it anymore.. and so I am naming my band "crazy nadine" because she is fickle and picky, and my little silicone fist that shows me who is boss......... and the best thing I've ever done 100% for myself!

So then in my last post I was obsessing about maybe being too tight.....
today not so much. We took the boys to the movies. They all wanted to see
the Chipmunks..... (I tried telling them it was sold out) but no luck.. we watched the
singing rodents...... my 4 year old got bored by the end, but he did love it..

My point......... I had a kiddee combo........ tiny dt pepsi, fruit snack, and hot butter movie popcorn...... I ate the entire thing..... it took well over an hour but how AMAZING.. my band likes popcorn........ so NO ONEderland for me tomorrow I'm sure, but soon...

The more fastenating and aweinspiring thing is that pre band I would of had a mega combo W/refills! I'm going to eat lightly and smartly tonight and hope for the best tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday people!

No comments: