Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kicking it LowCarb!

Good Morning! I am so stinking proud of myself........ I have eaten Clean, BASIC low Carb for 3 days, drank my water, stayed away from dt dr pepper and I had a WHOOSH this morning! back down to 176.4! I go for my PS consult tomorrow and I really want to be at the weight I told them I was... 175.

yesterdays menu was:

Coffee w/sf creamer
B: Weight Control Oatmeal
Water
L: Tuna and Egg salad (made with mayo and brown spicey mustard)
Water
Water
D: 2 eggs over easy
honesty: 1 bite of crusty monkey bread (think donut hole size)
then I was so ticked I spent the rest of the night in my room! LOL
S: Hot tea with splenda and a bit of sf creamer

right now:
coffee w/sf creamer
Carbmaster Vanilla Yogurt (3 carbs)

Lunch: my boss is taking me out, so I'm opting for Mexican.. I know I can be ok with Chicken Tortila Soup.

Dinner: I have pork steak covered with cream of mushroom soup in the crock pot at home......

This is the BEST I've eaten in MONTHS, maybe even a year!

OCTOBER IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have a yahoo group that you HAVE to join. I need your love and energy over there. C'mon.