Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back to School ALREADY?

Good morning all! I am happy to report a loss of 3 pounds, but it means that I'm back to where I've been for the last year or so.... and I guess if I was honest with myself I am pretty darn comfortable... Comfort = Complacency. I suppose.

In other aspects of my life, my son is getting ready to enter the second grade. While in kindergarten he was diagnosed with ADHD and more recently ODD. It has made our lives.... hmmmmm.... interesting. I'm going to start talking about it on here.

Also, I've been diagnosed with POD... which in short means that I'm allergic to FLUORIDE... so yeah... Toothpaste & Water... hmmmm.... interesting.

So join me because I plan to post a new blog every day.

Thanks to those of you who have followed me for years!
Tracy

No comments: