Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guilty Addiction

I'll admit it.. I'm a 40 year old women who has become addicted to all things "Vampire". Actually, I was an AVID fan of "Buffy" and later "Angel", so when my neice started talking about the Twilight series my ears perked up. Yes I've read all the books and even the online additions Stephanie Meyer made public on her website.

Aside from Twilight I've read two other series that kept me up late, missing my favorite shows and pretty much ignored my family until they were done.

The first series is Vampire AcacemyLast Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)

I'm awaiting the release of the final book.... Due out December!

Another series that I just finished is:
Actually I finished "Burned" it is soooooooo good!

Both series are easy reads. I will finish a single book 2-4 hours after starting it, and that is mainly because I can't seem to put them down once I start!

No comments: