Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I bounced to 202 this morning........ maybe a bit much JUNK mixed with a few DRINKS and ofcourse the REAL culprit.... NO WATER.


SO...... today is goin to be a WATER day..and I'm doing good right now... nearing 40oz for the day.


Also, I'm cutting out the crap today and hopefully for the next two months. I'm going to try and shed 15-20 lbs before the official "wedding" March 1st.


Water and No Crap eating...... and hopefully Tracy will be a skinny 180.


Today's food:

coffee w/sf creamer

1 protien slam (jello shot like)

100 cal, 0 carb, 0 sugar, 27 protien


Lunch will be an OHYeah wafer, or maybe soup......
WATER WATER WATER
Sweet Dreams and Smaller Jeans!

5 comments:

Tinka said...

LOVE the new photo - keep up the good work. I will cross my fingers for you and your March 1 goal. Are you buying a "dress' for the wedding?

Tracy said...

Thanks Tinka.. actually I already have the dress.... it's not a traditional wedding dress since I already did that back in 1988...

This dress is a simple almost silver/pale lavendar.... nicely hanging prom dress...... a coworker had it in her daughters closet.... I fit into it now, and fell instantly in love with it.

1bayougirl said...

Hi Tracy, You look wonderful! What is the protien shot thing? Are you loosing on a consistant basis? If so what is your secret? i have only lost 1 pound in 2 months!
How did you start this page anyways?
Alexis

Tracy said...

Alexis: During the months of October through most of December I was on a serious Plateau... I had to wait it out.. and even though the scale didn't move my clothes got loser and my face got thinner... kind of a "catching" up phase.

I started this blog by clicking on Sign Up at the top of another blog

1bayougirl said...

Tracy, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I will try to go back to behaving. I too, have been "christmassing" it food wise. today I made a list of my eating rules (hopefully avoid the PB's) and a new progress chart.