Monday, March 24, 2008

Attacked by the Easter Bunny.....

I was not good over the weekend... I ate way too much.. and this big furry beast tackled me and shoved tons of horrid little colored eggs down my throat..... I tried to resist......... HONEST! ;)

The good news and somewhat amazing news.......... 190.4 lbs today..... a new low on this journey down the scale. Are the 180's on my horizon???

DH told me that my ass is getting flat........ hmmmmmmm on the good side... these are the same jeans I've been wearing since January and NOW they are fitting differently.... but to DH losing my ass is not a good thing.. as he likes my junk...

So I went shopping in search of jeans that fit........ I'm apparently between sizes.. but I was able to get into a pair of size 10 capri jeans......... but lets not kid ourselves there were TONS of 12's that I couldn't button yet! sooooo I got pissed off and didn't weigh all weekend.......... gasp...... (I am a daily weigher) so this morning I was suprised to see 190.4..........

Have a great great day!

No comments: