Monday, March 17, 2008

I DID IT


I made my first PS consult today......... April 7th, 2008.

I feel like I'm going to puke....... not exactly sure why, nerves, excitement...
a mix really.

I am still 190ish (192 this morning) Will the doctor laugh at me because I'm not 135 lbs???? My insurance will pay for lose skin removal, but will they REALLY??? What should I fix.... arms, boobs, tummy......... all hang like disgusting anchors... how much will surgery REALLY help? Will fixing that just point out how hideous my legs have become???? Where will it stop? The pain after surgery... the time off work needed........ What will I tell my boss??? after all he doesn't know I'm even banded...... ok.. so I have 3 weeks before my consult....... should I go strict LC and drop 10 lbs before hand????????? What does it feel like to not have a belly?

OK....... again with the puking feeling

No comments: