Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya.. tomorrow

I have my first ever PS consult tomorrow..... I've already chickened out of one, but not this time. I want a dr to tell me what if anything they can do for this HIDEOUS floppy body! As with a lot of people who've lost a lot of weight...... I look good in clothes, but naked.............. eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!

and my sis is tying the knot to her long time love at the courthouse! She is having a really shitty day today and it is freaking hilarious! Everything from a big zit on her neck to her daughters braces breaking wires....... not to mention getting something stuck in her eye and washing off half her makeup in the office bathroom! LOL I'm trying to coax her into sending me a pic with her phone, but right now she is saying that the camera isn't working! HA

No comments: