Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've given birth to a TWEEN!

GOD HELP US ALL! My oldest step son has come to live with us, he's 12.5 and I love him dearly. We've got him in school and he's camping this weekend with his new scout troop..... all is good so far... time to settle in with a routine..... This will be a good thing for all involved, but when the honeymoon is over WATCH out! :)

On a Band Front................ I finally broke my stall....... this morning I weighed 205lbs........ 3 more and I hit -70........ and the best part...... I am wearing (as I type this) my last pair of size 12 levis that I had in my closet............... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, I still have those size 14 dockers that won't fit yet, but I'm not dwelling on it... I have a brand new w/tags pair of size 10 Levis (same style that I love) waiting for me.... dam.. me with a size 10 butt????????????? I can't imagine... because although I've been this size (12) before as last as 2005............... the last time I was in size 10, I was 15 years old... and at that time I was still considered fat....... (Diary of the FAT Sister should be my autobiography)

Next head goal is 202lbs then the ever ellusive ONEderland! Thing is my restriction has really loosened up with this last whoosh.. so I will be getting a tweaker fill the week after Thanksgiving, and I'm hoping that fill hold me til June 08 or so... truth is I do have restriction, but not as much, and I'm getting my last fill for the calendar year (Insurance thang).

OK............ Have a great TURKEY day! Try to stay on YOUR plan and try to stay OUT of the bathroom! ;)

Wishing you Sweet Dreams and Smaller Jeans!

No comments: