Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Protien

I am trying to get more protein into my body.....

It is so weird to not be hungry all the time. Never in my life and I MEAN NEVER have I ever "forgotten" to eat. You hear skinny people say this all the time.
I always thought in my mind... "YEAH RIGHT!" Also you would hear it when people get sick they lose weight........ NOT ME.... so to be sitting here right now forcing myself to eat some Weight Control Oatmeal when I not hungry in the least... well it seems obsurd.

Yesterday I attended a seminar and I didn't eat ANYthing until 2:00 p.m. simply because I hadn't really thought about it and I was busy... is this another NSV? Is it a miracle? YES, you betcha.

I would say that I am indeed at my sweet spot of restriction. I am a daily weigher and on Sunday I saw 220.8 lbs on my scale.......... down from 272 April 1st 2007. I DID have a bad day of graizing as we were at a family function and I literally ate all day..... I spent the day miserable but picking... old habbits are so hard to break........... I did bounce up 4 pounds , but then this morning I'm back down 3lbs, so I'm hoping to see the teens later this week.

It is so funny how people from my cyber life pop into my RL thoughts at the weirdest times.... for instance.. Danyele (the pin up girl) I don't know her personally, but I first remember her posting on the LCF website and was interested when I started seeing her post about her impending surgery... and now look at her! I read her blog weekly and yesterday I thought of her when I got my hair cut........... the words.. "MORE PRODUCT" came to mind.. something she wrote after her new hair do................. Daneyle if you read this..... YOU HAVE BEEN A REAL INSPIRATION! and heck its how I even learned about the Sassy WLS ring.

1 comment:

Danyele said...

Oh Tracy.. you're gonna make my cry dammit. That is the nicest thing that anyone has ever written to me. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to reach out to people and share my story and my life.

I'm SO SO HAPPY that you've joined the Webring and started blogging!