Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF

220.6 this morning...... almost to the teens.

I detest setting goals.. but I really want to hit ONEderland by Christmas...
By Thanksgiving would be awesome, but I don't want to set myself up for failure, so I'm saying Christmas.

I have a pair of Old Navy Ultra Low Fit size 16 capri length jeans that I can almost wear again.... those and my size 14 mid rise levis (not the ones in the pics) are sooooooooo close. After NOT being able to button them I put on the Levis I posted NSV pics in just to make sure that I can REALLY button and zip them... and yes... I can still do it... even a bit easier than last week. They are still not comfy enough to wear out of the house but very gratifying....... It is so nice to be able to shop in my closet, but even nicer to actually buy something new.. that will be a ONEderland treat for myself.

I've decided that I'm getting my ass back to the gym next week.... I MUST I MUST!

Have a great day....

Drink your water!

No comments: