Thursday, April 10, 2008

HOLY MOLY

I called the organizers and HOLYFREAKINGSHIT..... only 12 people have been invited to the conference. THANK YOU THANK YOU to the wonderful person who gave my name to Allergan! So.. me having a big online mouth and the willingness to show my progress in pictures (even the ones with my belly hanging out of my old jeans)..... has given me this opportunity.......... amazing...

OH and DH is onboard with the plan now.

I was so excited at lunch that I forgot to chew my food!!!!

Should I show them my signature PB move????????? (the one where I raise my hands over my head and shimmie to the left/right to pop something back up???) LOL YOu can't see me.. but I'm laughing my ass off right now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy, that's freakin' fantastic!!!! Congratulations! Your honesty and your willingness to share the banding experience, warts and all, continues to inspire me on my journey. Enjoy the trip--you deserve it! JennyV from LCF

Leah said...

so awesome! Glad DH came around. :)
Enjoy Vegas!

And show off that shimmy!

Kim said...

This is amazing... congratulations!

And Torrid is NOT a big city shop-- it's a mall shop (sister to Hot Topic) and I can only get there when I am on the road in suburbia.

www.torrid.com

I think it might be a little bit your store too.

LaLa said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!!
Woohoo on that Vegas trip, you're going to have sooooo much fun!!!!