Monday, April 21, 2008

A new week A new number A new new

SOOOOOO, last week I managed to go two entire days without any kind of junk... and guess what.. I bouced down to 187!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOOO

Today was bounced back up to 189, but I wasn't as strict over the weekend so I'll take it. I am going to try and stay away from the junk AND I'm going to try and get my water in. I know my body well enough to know that I'd be hovering around 182-185 if I were drinking ANY WATER AT ALL........ this...as every professional dieter knows is a cardinal sin... (not drinking water that is)

Lets recap........... I weigh daily around 6:00 a.m. nekid and after I pee. I also try not to eat after 7:00 p.m.

When I lay down at night I am amazed at how many bones I can feel.. ribs, hips, etc... and also the amazing amount of handfuls of loose skin that is my belly...

I am determined to NOT become complacent in YEAR TWO of my banding journey!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Tracy, I can't STAND drinking water. As easy and simple as it is, why is it the hardest thing for me?! I can relate to that one for sure! I chew ice a lot and try to justify it, even though it only equals one glass of water at the end of the day! Also - loose skin. Not fun. Even after we lose the weight, it will always be there, right? Ick. Good luck this week!!!