Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back to Low Carb Induction!

I woke up this morning feeling even more bloated than normal, so today I decided to go back to my Low Carb Roots. Induction Levels of the Atkins Plan..... this is a cleansing phase where you only eat 20 net carbs per day.

So far today, I've joined fitday and logged everything I've eaten (including my 2 cups of coffee w/my sugar free creamer) Also I took my measurements.

It's 4:36 pm and I've managed to keep my carbs to 18.2.

I am feeling the sugar withdrawls........ and you don't even KNOW how bad I want a glass of the sweet tea that's in my fridge, but I am refraining. I am committed to two weeks of induction to cleanse my system of the sugar and to hopefully lose some awesome induction levels of weight~

I did go to the store and stocked up on some LC staples..... (hello eggs and tuna)

Day One Induction: 210.5

In other "band related" news...... my step dad who was banded about 6 months ago and he's closing in on 70 lbs down. He is doing it Low Carb and the pounds are flying off! His knee's thank him. My mom who was banded two years ago, is stable at about 60lbs lost, but kicking it into Low Carb gear so that my Step dad doesn't pass her on the scale! LOL

Stay tuned for Day TWO Induction:

No comments: