Thursday, June 23, 2011

Still going strong

My weight has sllllllllooooooooooowwwwwweddddddddddd down, but it is to be expected. I am very proud of myself because I have not cheated or swayed from my plan. This is the longest I've stayed 100% true to my chosen Low Carb WOE in about 6 years (maybe more) After I got banded, I aimed for LC, but I was always testing my band, and thing like ice cream and mashed potatoes slipped right through, but because the AMOUNT I was eating was allowing me to lose........... and truthfully the amount I was eating (albeit total crap food) has what was keeping me stable for the last 3.5 years. I am on the brink of getting back to Onederland, but back into the 170's has always been my stopping place....... I'm ready to see the 160's, but it is a daunting thought........

have a good night!

No comments: