Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 2 of Atkins "Induction"

Well........... ya me, I managed to stay on track for my 2nd day of strict induction level of carbs (aiming for 20 net carbs) according to fitday, my carbs are sitting at 21.7, but I know 4 of them are not counting the fiber....

I AM hungry, so I must revisit the LowCarbFriends recipe site to remind myself of some of the awesome induction level creations that I enjoy.

Being a Banded LC'r is not really a big deal, especially since I am over 4 years out from my surgery and my fill level is not very tight......

Eating ice cream, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, chips and salsa, chips and spin dip....... ritz crackers and anyting.. have been my staple foods which caused me to gain back up from 174 to 210, but also..... the AMOUNT of them I could eat was what has kept me from gaining all 98 lbs back....... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BAND! it is my goal to lose 15-20 lbs by the time we head to Branson for vacation...... 1st goal is to get back to ONEderland, which by the way is closer than it was yesterday~


Day 2 Induction weight: 207.6

No comments: