Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy MLK Day

No school for the kidlings, No daycare open, No boss = me MUST be at work... hassle hassle.
Scale bounced up a few. I expected it.

I have found that since my tiny unfill (.3cc) that I can eat food, so I AM........
Yesterday I had tater tot casserole and dairy queen...... NOT A SMART MOVE, but honest.

So..... this morning after I had weighed and I was in the shower thinking about the day before me... the famous words..... "I have a dream" came to mind...... I HAVE A DREAM TO SEE 150 lbs........ hell, I have a dream to see 160 ANYTHING.

So... Tracy can eat food again........... so how do I achieve this dream WHILE eating food?

By getting back to my roots.... NO NOT HAIR COLOR!

My dieting roots........ LowCarb.

Let me clarify: ATKINS INDUCTION LEVELS to me mean.
I AIM for 20 carbs a day.... that NET carbs (carbs - dietary fiber=net carbs)

Oh and I refuse to count the carbs in my coffee, but I do use SF creamer and no other sweetener.

I started the day out good......
Coffee w/sf creamer
Breakfast: OhYeah Wafers (210 cal, 6 net carbs)

Lunch: I kind of freaked out because nothing in my office stash can be considered TRUE LowCarb (WC oatmeal, HealthyChoice Soup, Cambels Tomato Soup) Not one of these choices would keep me under 20 carbs.... perplexed.. I posted on lbt, filled up my 1 liter water bottle and re-evaluated my choices while drinking it......... afraid of blowing it..... afraid of the big 2 on the scale........ hmmmmmm

1 liter down, and still feeling actual hunger pains (hadn't had hunger pains in a LONG time) I decided that I would opt for a second round of OhYeah wafers......Safe.. I don't have to leave my office, and won't even stick my head into the break room......... so
Lunch: Another round of OhYeah, 210 calories, 6 net carbs.

Working on my 2nd liter of water as I type this........

Dinner: GOD HELP ME.. is still TBA!

I CAN DO THIS!
I AM STRONG!
I AM GOING TO STICK TO PLAN Today!
I AM GOING TO REMEMBER TO SPELL CHECK BEFORE POSTING! :)

Have a good one peeps!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You can do this.
You can.
Because you say you can, prove it to yourself. Have a day of full on pride..... Dream that dream. Have your dream be reality. Then you get to have another dream.

And the answer is no, I never get tired of compliments. Especially from such an inspirational sassy gal.