Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday again!


Well.. in the last week I've bounced from 200.2 down to 195lbs!!!!!!!! So I'm claiming the lower number till the next time.


Water really affects my weight........


Also, I can eat as much hot buttered popcorn as a I want........ (this is not good)


I don't really have anything to say, but I needed to post something so that you all wouldn't think I've disapeared.............


5 weeks from today I will be in sunny (I hope) Daytona FL.... and HOPEFULLY down 6-10 more pounds..... but I doubt it.


This was me 3 years ago in Daytona on the boardwalk with my bike........ I was in the 180's then too.......... (the end of my last trip down the scale)
I can not tell you how many times in the last 3 years that this pic made me cry.... as I was SOOO far away from it..... not this year... THIS YEAR I'm BASICALLY RIGHT BACK to 2005.
Yeah.. I pissed away 3 years, but not so much..... I am back and this time its for good!
I can't wait to post the 2008 pose.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations on being in 2005 again. I'm so impressed with your success, your positive and inspiring journey!

Keep it up, girl!

Kim