Monday, January 14, 2008

OK... time for getting serious

Water, Water, Water.... I must drink water!

Closing in on my 2nd liter of water.........
What I've had today:

Coffee w sf creamer
1 spoon of peanut butter
OhYeah Wafers (breakfast)

1/2 cup of taco meat mixture (ground pork, beans, cheese and salsa)

At home in the crockpot..

Chicken breast, diced tomatoes, and italian seasons.........

GOAL: Stay AWAY from the Girl Scout Cookies~~~
GOAL: Drink 3 liters of water
GOAL: Get to 189 by March 1st
GOAL: Get the invitations Done
GOAL: Dont kill the 12 year old for going to the nurses office for the 4th day in a row!

3 comments:

Tinka said...

Hey Tracy - love your goals.

Lets keep each other honest - My goal is 185 by Feb 29 (my 40th bday) so we are very close.

Also, I share the kid goal too - just want my 12 yo to pick up a book on his own FOR ONCE!!!

Have a good week!

seajules said...

Hi Tracy. You are an inspiration. E-mail me sea.jules@comcast.net I love your Blog. How do you get all of the stuff posted on your blog..like pictures and stuff??

seajules said...

Hi Tracy. You are an inspiration. E-mail me sea.jules@comcast.net I love your Blog. How do you get all of the stuff posted on your blog..like pictures and stuff??