Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Raining w/a Chance of Snow

Blahhhhhhhhhh Winter be gone already!

Ok....... so the last two days I've managed to get in 3 liters of water during work... I have also managed to eat PERFECT at work. Once I get home its a different story.. the struggle begins.

Last night.... DH brought home THREE kinds of ice cream... Dibs, IceCream Sandwhiches, and Regular......... I caved, I felt guilty, I watched the Biggest Loser while eating it, I felt like a big fat fake............. so what did I do, I went into the kitchen and started eating ritz crackers topped with real butter. EMOTIONAL EATING SUCKS. BL was two hours long so I did manage to do some leg lifts, lunges and stretches....... but not enough to undo the damage.

This my friends is my DANGER ZONE... I have been at this juncture so many frickin times in my life......... call it complacency, call it self sabotage, call it being a dumb ass....... EACH and EVERY SINGLE TIME I get in the 180-199 lb range I backslide, then once I hit the big "2" I am in a all out spiral back UP the scale. I am writing this in a public blog because...

THIS TIME IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
THIS TIME I AM GOING TO GET BELOW MY DANGER ZONE!
THIS TIME I HAVE HELP, (my crazy ass nadine, my band)
THIS TIME I AM NOT GOING TO WAKE UP MONTHS LATER FROM MY CARB COMA and top the scales...... DAMMIT NOT THIS TIME!

This is WHY I chose the band......

Today:
Coffee w/sf creamer
Weight Control Oatmeal w/2% milk

3 liters of water is the goal

Breakfast for dinner (eggs, bacon)

Have a great day peeps!

No comments: