Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 4 Induction

Made it to Day 4!

Today's weight 184.2 lbs!!!!

Yesterday's menu:

Pork Steak in a crock pot w/ 1 jar of ragu roasted garlic alfredo, and 1 jar of water
1 small can of sliced mushrooms.. cooked on low overnight....

B: Coffee w/sf creamer
B: Pork Steak
S: Pork Steak
L: Pork Steak (I basically ate this 1-2 bites at a time for most of the day)
D: OUT Subway, I had 3 scoops of their tuna salad over lettuce w/brown spicey mustard
S: Carb Freedom ice cream bar: 2 net carbs
S: 1 spoonful of Healthy Balance Omega blend peanut butter
60 oz's of water
1 fountain diet coke
1 glass of diet dr. pepper

I know that the induction honeymoon is coming to a close... but at least I'm nearing the 90lbs lost mark... and wouldn't it be nice if I saw 179 on the scale before I hit the post induction stall! :)

Wish me luck today friends... I am attending a funeral and the lunch afterward!
Trying to keep it strong... trying trying... its going to be hard because I KNOW DH will want to eat mexican tonight... and the attack of the chips and dip will haunt me! OK... gotta go!

No comments: