Monday, May 5, 2008

TODAY begins a new start

I have decided to go back to My LowCarb roots TODAY.... Yes, that's right, down in the written word.. Tracy is going back to eating INDUCTIONS LEVELs of carbs.

Back to Atkins basic, chapter 1, day 1, back to what has always worked for me.....

geesh........ I first heard the term Low Carb in 1999..... its when I first read the cherish words of Dr. A..... and it was the first time I actually lost a lot of weight. Now.. there are all levels of Atkins, LowCarb and Low Sugar.... so I will break it down in MY Terms.....

I AIM for less than 20 NET carbs per day (Net carbs are CARBOHYDRATE minus DIETARY Fiber)....... I don't subtract sugar alchohols and such because .. thats just too much science for me.. and SA's make me stall anyway!

So now that I am banded I have the added twist that certain of my LC favs just don't work.. and thats ok..... I can work with it.

The glorious thing is that I am not constantly fighting hunger... and my portions will be smaller so in theory.. I should drop this last 30 lbs pretty quick..... but come on.. this is Self Sabotour T talking..... I have a family dinner planned for Sunday, a girls Trip on the 16th...... and oh ya.. I am married to the KING of sweet teeth...... so I will not beat myself up over it..... but yes....

TRACY IS IN LC DIET MODE.
The scale bounced back up to 190 this morning (due to the salt, icecream and CRAP) I indulged in over the weekend........ oh yeah and I can't remember the last glass of water I've had..... its been all diet pop.......

So 5/5/08: 190 lbs

B: Coffee w/sf creamer (this is something I'm not willing to give up)
L: Canned chicken w/ 1 T of brown spicy mustard, 85 calories, 2 carbs, 13 protein
D: Round steak in the crock pot seasoned with Ranch dry mix and water.

I am currently as I type this half way through my first glass of water...
I am also currenlty hungry so I might have to look in my work stash for a LC snack.. but I may end up having another can of chicken..........

Lets hope for a good loss by Friday!

No comments: